Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Practice
We provide comprehensive corporate advisory services to public and private companies at every stage of their development. Over the years, the Firm's clients have included both domestic and foreign entities, which we have supported with ongoing legal services and advice on various types of restructuring processes. Our clients include brokerage houses, investment companies, investment fund companies, and public companies.
We advise on the optimum legal structure of the restructured enterprise, company, or capital group, with account taken of the most advantageous legal and tax structures and the client's business needs.
Our lawyers’ many-year experience covers, inter alia:
- Advice on the establishment and dissolution of companies;
- Ongoing support for company bodies, including: conducting meetings, preparing draft documentation, resolutions, and analyses needed by the bodies in their operation;
- Mergers, divisions, and transformations of private and public companies;
- Preparing and negotiating investment contracts and shareholder agreements;
- Optimisation of structures within capital groups;
- Advise on issues of shares, bonds, and subscription warrants;
- Legal support in the creation and implementation of incentive schemes, including managerial options;
- Conducting squeeze-outs and reverse squeeze-outs processes;
- Redemption of shares (buyback) and decreases of share capital of companies;
- Drawing up internal regulations and implementing corporate governance principles;
- Advise on the fulfilment of disclosure obligations by public companies;
- Due diligence, including of supervised entities; and
- Advise on the liability of members of the bodies of capital companies.
MWW's team dedicated to M&A practice supports its clients in all their investment endeavours through due diligence analyses, by preparing drafts of necessary documents, supporting or conducting negotiations on behalf of the clients, and finally by obtaining the necessary consents and permits. Our experience covers acting in private equity and venture capital systems as well as in the regulated market area.
We support our clients at every stage of their development. We have experience in supporting start-ups as well as large public companies and capital groups. Each transaction is supported by a multidisciplinary team of specialists in the fields of competition, labour, intellectual property, or real estate law, to name only few.
Should you have any questions or think if we can help you select the best solution, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated specialists at MWW.